Tracking

Oct 16, 2008

Due to some explained reason my sound disappears and stops working on my dell laptop sometimes. I cant hear anything none of the audio device seems to be working. I tried playing the music but nothing, all I used to do was a restart. But today I found a simple solution which can make the sound working again in like 2 seconds ?.

Here are the steps :

  • Type Services.msc in the run dialog box [ Win Key + R ]
  • This will open all the services running in your computer.
  • Look for Windows Audio Services.
  • Select it and restart from the button that’s availble in top menu.
  • Play a music or anything with sound and you will see it working again.
Restart Audio Services in Windows XP and Windows Vista

Restart Audio Services in Windows XP and Windows Vista

This is the best and easy way to re gain your sound without restarting. I am using Windows Vista but this should be same in Xp or any other windows machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives