Tracking

Aug 8, 2008

One topic that never ceases to amaze me is the manipulation and editing of images. It’s a fascinating world at which I stare at in awe. But when I open Photoshop to give it what feels like the quadrillionth try, I turn away in disappointment within minutes because I simply don’t have the patience and determination it takes to master a professional image editing program. CorelDraw may be an exception, I’ve actually grown quite used to it.

So when I ran across Splashup, an online image editing tool, I was fascinated by a very well designed website. I hope they made it all using their own application. Well, probably not. Anyways, when I opened Splashup I was a little turned off. It looks a lot like Photoshop and it also works a lot like Photoshop. Needless to say, it comes with only a small fraction of Photoshop’s features, and turns out to be quite valuable even for the novice user.

You can “jump right in” without signing up, but of course membership has its advantages. You can save your images locally and continue working on them later on.

Vist Splashup>>>>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives