Tracking

Nov 22, 2008

Themes comes to Gmail !!!!

I was just checking my mails and Something happened to My Gmail windows and I saw the color was changed to Sky Blue. I was like WTF!!! and Refreshed the page and got a message on the top which was pointing that Gmail have themes now.

Themes in Gmail

Themes in Gmail

Shiny Theme

Shniy Theme for Gmail

Shiny Theme for Gmail!!!

Desk Theme
Gmail Desk Theme

Zoozimp Theme

Zoozimps Theme for Gmail

Zoozimps Theme for Gmail

Update : Some themes might look for your location and change accordingly but not sure what they are changing.

Gmail Themes Location

Gmail Themes : Change your location

Gmail Themes : Change your location

In case you want to change the location preferences, look for a link right at the bottom of the themes page in settings.

Just check out your settings page and you should have Themes there. !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives