Tracking

Nov 24, 2008

This is amazing thing which I discovered today morning when I accidently hit Ctrl + touchpad scroll on my desktop and it actually did ZOOM.  My icons were 20 times the size and then I got the idea. The functionalty of zooming is not just embedded in IE or Office documents rather its intgerated in windows vista.

This is specially usefule when you have too many icons on your desktop and you can fit all of them or there are just to omany files in your folder.

Zoom Desktop in Windows Vista

Zoom Desktop in Windows Vista

Vista Zoom facility in windows too

Vista Zoom facility in windows too

 

You can zoom in and zoom out any windows be it your desktop or any other folder. If you are using mouse just use the scroll button.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives